Monday, July 27, 2009

Sad news and Conventions



Sorry I haven't posted in a while but my life has
been upside down for the last month. I had to do a sympathy card for friends , this is something that I find hard to do - I used the Denami Cross stamp along with the SU Close to Memory stamp verse.
Cardstock was Lovely Lilac and Mellow Moss. Got the idea from a card done by Lisa Altha. I loved the ribbon technique.




While at the Epsilon Sigma Alpha International Convention in San Antonio I was part of a hands on craft workshop. I chose to do Justrite monogram cards.They also learned to line their envelopes to match. I think they were well received and everyone had a great time. I bought the printed paper at Hobby Lobby.

For the Kentucky State Council incoming
and outgoing presidents, I tried to use the themes for their years and these are the cards that I gave them. Lynn used "cats" , notice the special kitty kat ribbon. Sherry is using "ants" so I stamped ants across the top and bottom.






Hope you enjoy these cards. Hopefully, I will be able to post more soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment